Find the best option to supplement your Medicare coverage!
MEDICARE HAS A PROBLEM!
With any insurance, the purpose is to protect yourself against loss. Your agency assesses your risks and places a dollar amount on your “worst case scenario” (value of your home in case of fire or the cost of a major illness). BUT you place yourself at further risk when you only have Medicare.
Risks involved in having ONLY Medicare:
- A high Part A deductible
- Large co-pays after 30 days in the hospital
- An additional Part B deductible (annual fee)
- 20% of everything after deductible – without a cap on this
- No prescription coverage
So what choices do you have to make sure your risks are 100% covered?
Simply fill out the form!
BUT DON’T WORRY, YOU HAVE OPTIONS!
You can go 3 different ways when choosing a Medicare Plan to fit your lifestyle. It’s up to you to choose the right one for your needs and budget, but we believe there’s a clear winner between the 3 options!
1. Medicare Supplement Plans
With a Medicare Supplement Plan, you will:
- Pay an average cost of $158/month.
- Add a stand-alone prescription plan for an additional $50/month.
- Use any provider—physician or hospital—without any network requirements.
2. Medicare Advantage
With a Medicare Advantage Plan, you will:
- Pay little to no monthly premium
- Pay out-of-pocket fees due to MAPD restrictions
- Get emergency care—even out of your network
- Only be covered if you reside within a specific service area
- Receive all benefits available under Medicare, except prescription coverage
3. Union or Employee-Sponsored Medicare Advantage Plans
With a Union or Employee-sponsored MAPD, you can:
- Leave at any time
- Pay no enrollment fees
- Use your benefits in or out of network
- Not be subject to the same rules as individuals on MAPD
- Lower your annual limit on out-of-pocket expenses
Obviously, we prefer Option #3!
Employers and unions can sponsor Group Medicare Advantage Plans that are far different than general plans. Your group plan will allow you to live comfortably with a reasonable monthly premium rather than face a huge outlay for your medical care. We’re here to discuss your options with you through a FREE consultation where you’ll get a FREE quote that prove how we will provide better coverage at a lower cost to you.